Saturday, August 12, 2006

Time@#$

A precious commodity for most business managers, how much do i value it as a person. I know that i need to go early or either i get a scold from my boss or i sign in late and money is lost.I know i have to be right on time to be at a customer atleast 5 min advance neither more than that nor less than that states my joining manual with the current employer.

My dad an early riser would love me to wake up early and manage my time.

Well in many ways it is the most perishable commodity but to many ppl it could mean many things.

A software person on the bench is waiting and waiting and minutes seem hours, a person at the hospital waiting when his loved person id be in operated on and for him it also seems that minutes are more like hers . The same software person with his job and deadline the hours would seem like minutes and the kid who has fun ,hours seems like minutes.

Thats time for u absolutely incongrous.

Well y did i write this , i wanted to spend time, its probably a past time. Time and tide wait for no man runs the famous cliche.Yet we never understand the value of time, a day a moment... i do wonder tho i who have taken time to understand time have i lost time or gained time??.

1 comment:

IdeaSmith said...

Depends on which way you are flying....