Friday, July 28, 2006

Mktng in the e-world.

The world is bcoming an increasingly internetconnected place. The other day i got my first taste of e-mktng. AXN gave me the first hand experience of this and also showed me the way to build loyal consumers.

My colleague wrote an article on "blind as a bat". An artcile basically if i can follow on the echo technology used by animals like bats n dolphins.

Well while that ws interesting , what was amazing was AXN actually mentioned the viewer in their website , added a comment to the blog and my colleague was telling me i am gonna be an avid viewer of AXN for a long time. One loyal customer gained.

Thats for u mktng as it shld be, absolute connect with its customer and audience!!!

Welcome indeed to the world of e-marketing

2 comments:

IdeaSmith said...

Checked it...thanks for the story. Viva la blogsphere! And thanks for linking me...

Sudarshan said...

I am curious...what does 'kaikobe' mean?