Wednesday, July 05, 2006

well kaikoo(y) blogging kaiko(why)?? ?????????????
No idea !!!
It is probably a part of my online journey ,one more cog to creating an online me. While i started of from e-mailing to orkutting, i realised there was one part that got lost and that was blogging.

Let me start rambling and while i hope that i cld provoke a few ppl to listen(rather than hear me out) there is always the hope that my online self would listen to me and provoke me to go further.

As my mind dawdles on what to write trying to ape tarzan on swinging from a topic to another let me start of by introducing myself.

Me as the kaiko will tell u is a true blue hyderabadi with a fondness for irani chai , biryani and biscuts (biskuts and not cuts to get the hyderabadi lingo right!!!) and and also to show you the bigger picture a hyderabadi from India .

I always thought it would be easy to write a thought provoking article on journalism but as i find myself drifting trying to do a page 1 i do not find my ideal start. Since it is journalism that brought me here let me see if i cld bring u upto date on an article by barkha dutt( she the one who inspired preity in lakshya and atleast one fair and lvly ad) on the story of a modern woman on india.She is a topper in her school and would net get to join he best college in town for want of her parents being illiterate and ya also for not being the emerging middle class and the upper crust of indian society .Well so much for the fair and lvly ad and the india shining campaign.
well as a hindi song goes and the cynic in me says "bhai hum to jaise hai, waise hi rahenge" trying to be more british than the britishers in apost britain india and proving that colleges would like to be avialable to the crema da le creme or be the spring board for indian yuppies and not harbingers of change in modern india.

well its not so easy to ramble after all. i had to take barkha's help to ask kaikoo?? after all .But as my blogging journey evolves i hope to provoke quite a few of my frnds and yaa more importantly me!!!!

2 comments:

IdeaSmith said...

Perseverance will get you everywhere.

And in case you're wondering, I'm here from orkut.

Santhosh said...

Hey Suri Man,

Welcome to the blog world!